Getting Started

  1. Reach out to your local club and register with them.
  2. Create a USA cycling account and pay for a Collegiate race license.
  3. Sign up for a race and go on your clubs group rides!

College Clubs contact info:

  • University of Utah – Matthew Hunter
  • Utah State University – Bailey Bailey
  • Weber State University – Kevin Castro
  • Westminster College – Sara Maaranen
  • Brigham Young University – Chris Jorgensen
  • Utah Valley University – Sienna Chilcutt

Create your website with
Get started
%d bloggers like this: